Taurus 3.8 Where is IAC ??

I cannot find in manual the IAC. Can someone specifically describe were it is or is there a picture on the web somewhere. Im asuming its not the same
as the ISC.
Thank you.
Steve (7willie)

it
Same thing.
Ohhhhh. You see when I went to NAPA auto parts and said is the Idle Air Control and the Idle Speed Control the same thing he said he didnt think so.
Thanks

same