Taurus 93: power door and seat stopped working the same time

Hi, everybody:

I wonder who can help me solve this problem. I have a 93 Taurus sedan, LX. The power door and seat stopped working. There is a circuit breaker on the fuse panel that controls the power door, seat, and window. As the power window works fine, I guess the problem is within the common circuit area for the power door and seat. But I don't know where it's located and how to get there. I would appreciate if anybody can give me some advice. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Joe

Reply to
dgmgaz