Taurus 96 dash lights

I have a 96 Taurus and my dash lights have stopped working. I see two screws in the top part of the dash panel. What's the easiest way to get new bulbs
in there? Thanks.
Patrick
Get a Chilton Manual for Taurus 1996 to 1999+. It has great details on how to replace the dash lights..

patrick wrote:

bulbs... they dont all go out at the same time....