taurus 99 security code for keyless entry

Hi all,
I am new to this group, but it seems to me i will stay for a while, this is what I was looking for. I had Contour, Escort and just bought myself very nice Taurus SE 99, I love it!
I cannot find the keyless entry code! It should be on a "computer module" or, as someone said, somewhere around steering column under the dashboard. Could someone please give me better description? I think it should be 5 digit number, but, is it located on some kind a paper sticker or what?
Please, if you know, let me know.
Regards, Greg
Found it!
I kept searching and found this website: http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?sRdc9e772747b1a914051e700c97f0ee&t 229
So, I knew I have to search for white/grey box. Located it right away above brake pedal. It was somewhat difficult to see the sticker side, but a mirror is not needed - flashlight and little push to the box reveal the sticker side. But... I could read only 3 of 5 digits, the rest were covered with a black tape... So, I decided I can start guessing - only 25 combinations, not so bad. I guessed right in the first try! Maybe I should start playing lotteries?
Greg
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?sRdc9e772747b1a914051e700c97f0ee&t 229
Actually, there are not that many combinations as there are only 5 real digits used. 0/1, 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/9. Each pair is one digit as far as the computer cares.