Taurus A/C Compressor & Repair Manual

I can not find the repair manual for the 2002+ Ford Tauruses, are they out yet by either Hayes or Chiltons?
I got home from a short trip of about 8 miles and I went ahead and
looked under the hood while the engine was running just for fun. I noticed that the A/C lines up front had condensation on them and that it almost sounded like the A/C was cycling ON and OFF. But I was not sure if this was possible as I had the A/C off the whole time and all I had running was the dash vent at 70 degrees. I have the Electronic Climate Control.
Car is an '02 Taurus SEL, 24V DOHC.
What gives?
The A/C system is probably just cycling on and off to remove moisture from the cabin.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

The A/C will run in AUTO mode, even when it's cold outside. It's done to keep humidity down to prevent fogging. It will also run in all manual modes except floor-only or face-only modes.
Also, the 2000-2003 Taurus/Sable are all pretty much the same. The only real change is that 2000 is the only year the Duratec had coil-on- plug ignition. I doubt if even the 2004+ are all that different, as it was mostly just a minor restyling. Even the '96-99 are not very different, although there are some more substantial physical changes.