taurus and bin laden

Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. You see a childhood

>friend of hers lost her husband at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, >2001. She has run into some hard times and my freind wants to help her. >So she came up with the idea to market Just say NO to Bin Ladin >dartboards and punching bag covers. Not only is she going to donate >part of the proceeds to her freind but an additional part of the >proceeds will go to the Firemans Fund. If you could take the time to >check out the web site it would sure be appreciated! The web site addy >is: > >
> >Thanks so much everyone!!

lmfao usa deseves it they should not pick wars considering the have not won a war since ww2 lmfao

3 airplane crashes cripples the usa lmfao

911 now thats enetertainment lmfao usa sucks

go bin laden

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Oh dear.... This is an example of why Pot shouldn't be legalized.

If this is the type of posting that originates in the west end of Canada. The American view of Pot & gay marriage would seem to be validated.

Evidently it's too late for you. My sympathies, enjoy your BC pot

Reply to
Full_Name

lmfao is that why the yankees give money to druglords in afganistan ? no pot but heroin is ok rite lmfao

btw where are those wmd ?? lmfao what a bunch of tards havent learned from veitnam

BEHEAD THE MARINES i like watching them get it a little at a time

BWHAHAHAHAHA

usa U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Sorry, Full Name... THIS is the sort of post that originates in western Canada.... I have no idea where this character comes from but it must be a hotbed of Liberal idealism (you can read that as Ontario if you like...).

Reply to
Jim Warman

Please post you true name and address. A number of people, of all faiths and of many nationalities, including Canadian, who lost friends and family on Sept 11th would like to come visit.

There is no accounting for ignorance or lack of humanity. I sense that you would meekly stand by while some dictator cu the throats of each member of your family, and then you would remark that it was their own fault. Perhaps, you would also willingly strap explosives to your own child and walk away with a smile of satisfaction.

I don't hate you. I pity you.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

"Full_Name" wrote

Not all the way west.

He'd have to come over the mountains to get some. He's in Alberta.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

how many families has the usa killed by their foreign policy?

lmfao where are those wmd ? lmfao u go girl

Reply to
you go girl

lmfao jim is a yankee want to be where are those wmd ????? lmfao

Reply to
you go girl

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:26:36 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

i hope gas prices go up make us rich lmfao go bin laden

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Good... if you're in Alberta it might get real easy. Come on up to Slave Lake and I'll show you some good hunting territory...

Dang, I forgot that mommy wont let you cross the street alone.... Unlike you, most of us don't hide behind an anonymous e-mail provider... Unlike you, most of us have respect for the innocent people that were sacrificed in the name of a "holy war". My heart goes out to the families affected by that tragedy... especially to the families of the emergency responders ... those who were there simply because they were needed.

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao good hunting in slave slew lmfao U GO GIRL slave lake is a hole does your heart also go out to those people in iraq after all usa gave saddam the guns then killed innocent people by their santions does your heart go out to them to where are those WMD now iran is a threat face it usa is chicken china and north korea havw wmds too lmfao usa got what it desrved they want to stick there nose in other peoples affairs

u reap what you sow

i hope bin laden strikes again lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

OK... you're back down to 3 unanswered questions, chicken shit.... here we are in an automotive NG and you want to talk about weapons of mass destruction. Just to keep things relevant... I don't recommend using these when repairing your car....

I doubt that you have ever been to Slave Lake.... ir's much nicer than your basement suite.

Reply to
Jim Warman