Taurus Cooling Sys Leak

I have a 95 Taurus with a 3.0 and have a real strange situation. After running about 30-40 miles, the coolant pukes itself back out of the surge tank. I replaced the thermostat thinking it was stuck, NOT. I have even
gone so far as to flush the radiator thinking it may have been clogged. It needed a good flushing but, that has not stopped my problem. This happens all the time and its driving me batty! Any ideas???
Thanks,
Wallycoz

radiator profesionaly cleaned or replaced.
Wallycoz wrote:

What's the temperature gauge say when this is happening? Has the water pump ever been changed? Are the cooling fans working?
I have never seen it, but 3.0's can break head bolts and cause a sealing problem. Any vapors in the exhaust? milky residue in the water?
Bob
Had the same problem with my 98. Turned out that when I removed the overflow tank it was cracked underneath. When pressure maximized it would leak out. Went to a wrecker and replaced it in 5 minutes for $20!!