Taurus Cooling System Flush

I just acquired a 99 Taurus wagon and hoped someone here could tell me how to flush the cooling system as it is different from anything I have worked on. Also the power antenna will not retract...does it have a replaceable strap inside like some Japanese cars? Thanks

dont post in html mode
And dont use a flush agent if shortly after shut/cool-down the coolant is clear. Just replace all you can drain out
you pay..DEAL with it!
That's my point...there is no radiator cap on the radiator nor any drain that I can find. This car has a small tank on the fender well that's connected by a small hose that "tees" to the larger lower hose to the radiator. If I can't get an answer here I guess I'll install a garden hose tee on one of the small hoses. I don't understand what you mean by "dont use a flush agent if shortly after shut/cool-down the coolant is clear." Thanks

JW wrote:

flushing if its not dirty, just drain and replace with a 50/50 mix of water and coolant.