Taurus Firewall Opening

I have a 2002 Ford Taurus that I am installing a remote starter for. I have two wires that I need to get to the battery and a hood switch. What is the best (easiest) way to get through the firewall?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

You could try a or inch bit with a corded or cordless drill. In a pinch a center punch or small cold chisel might work. I wouldn't recommend oxy-acetylene in such a confined area, you may burn wires and melt adjoining plastic accidentally. A plasma cutter in qualified hands would give good results but is probably overkill.
Happy modeming, Bill

Fish wires through existing openings and grommets.
I believe there is a hole in the center of the firewall. You'll have to reach way down there to find it. You'll just have to drill a little hole in the rubber plug thats there.