taurus flex pipe

Will a 99 flex pipe fit on a 95 Taurus if I cut the fancy end off? thanks,
Joe

opined in

I suggest you get the part that originally goes on it, or else get the piece that mates with the "fancy end"... chances are, if you dont, you'll end up doing it again.
kluges are rarely satisfactory... take it from the expert on trying same!

I'll second BYMs assessment... doing it right once hurts bad enough.... doing it wrong several times over gives us extra time to enjoy the pain.

piece