taurus flex pipe

Will a 99 flex pipe fit on a 95 Taurus if I cut the fancy end off? thanks,

Joe

Reply to
jcmagla69

opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I suggest you get the part that originally goes on it, or else get the piece that mates with the "fancy end"... chances are, if you dont, you'll end up doing it again.

kluges are rarely satisfactory... take it from the expert on trying same!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I'll second BYMs assessment... doing it right once hurts bad enough.... doing it wrong several times over gives us extra time to enjoy the pain.

Reply to
Jim Warman