Taurus Fuse Box Diagram

John,
Autozone does have the diagram but I have spent the time and modified it with all the actual correct fuse descriptions, it may save you some time.
I spent many hours trying to find one as well and just figured I would contribute to anyone who needs one.
If you want I can email it to you just shoot me an email at airers70093 [at] mypacks.net and I will reply back with the jpg file.
I know its been some time since you asked but you never know you or someone else may still be looking.
James
One could go here...... http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/retail/default.asp?pageid=&gutsidand select "owner guides" in the left column. Fill in the appropriate info and download the owners manual....