Taurus GL Wagon CD Changer

Does anyone know where the changer mounts in a GL wagon ('97 in this case)? The car already has the CD changer control head installed. Is there anything more to do besides just plug it in to the car and mount
it(are all the connectors needed already in the car)?
Rob
I put a changer into a '98 - so it should be the same. The radio unit is in the left rear panel behind the spare. The CD changer mounts in the right side - opposite the radio. Mounted mine with strong velcro. The Changer connects to the radio unit with a specific cable that provides power and ALL functions.
the CD changer MUDST be compatible with the FORD radio unit to work.
Jim
Jim McCartan wrote:

BUT... are all the cables and connectors in the car... or do these have to be sourced & installed? I am looking at the factory changer installation - with the factory CD control head (already in the car).
Anyone?
Thanks, Rob

Even if you have the CD control head you will need to purchase and install the appropriate cable between the CD changer and the radio unit.
Jim