taurus load of bull crap

Support the car on the jack points.... undo and remove the pinchbolts at the

>bottom of the knuckle. Wrap a short piece of chain around the control arm >and slide a healthy crowbar (wrecking bar, we call them) through the loop of >chain below the control arm. Place a piece of 4X4 between the end of the >lever and the engine cradle and pry down.... works like a charm. > > >> I need to take the transmission out of my car but I am having a hard time >> getting the lower ball joints loose. Can anyone help me? >> >

lmfao a tard using the wrong tools

use a pitman arm puller quick and EZ

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Hey Asthole, There is no tapered fit on the ball joints. The control arm won't come down quite far enough for the stud to pull out of the bore. You have to flex the control arn a little. It would be nice if you knew WTF you were talking about TROLL.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

lmfao u are so full of shit you are rite no taped bore just put on puller and put force scew against bolt a pry bar does the rest

lmfao chains and whipsare fore the bedroom

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

yea but look at your sentance structure i can use spell chek if i wanted too you have no special skills ic any tard can pass those tests you say out of province comercial vehicle etc. how lame now thats a hard test to pass as for substandard methods show me in the shop manual where it recommend to use chains lmfao

warman sez a hammer fixes everthing

lmfao hurc ast red seal alberta ticket heaveyduty ticket AST out of province school bus inspections senior teck

lmfao I GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

It doesn't say to use a chain in the WSM... this is one of those little tricks that real technicians use to make life easier.

So... you tell me to get certification... and I explain my certification. You say these are easy to get but offer up NO certification let alone anything superior.

I don't use spell check... I use my head and my sentence structure is much better than yours.

So now you have two questions unanswered.... how do you get the puller in between the axle and the ball joint and what are YOUR qualifications. Now is not the time to be shy.... show us how vastly superior you are...

You are quite an amusing little creature and I am sure that your parents (who were likely related at birth) are quite proud of the results of their union. Since name calling has been your stock in trade, I will continue the "tradition". C'mon, girlie-boy.... let us, the descomisados, the unwashed ones in on what makes your knowledge so grand..... and for Gods sake let us know how you get that puller in between the axles and the knuckle...

Reply to
Jim Warman

your not to brite are you better not lose that high psaying job at crappy tire

lmfao

Reply to
you go girl

Sorry, I don't work at Canadian Tire nor do I have the desire to. Now.... your certification would be - oh, I forgot.... you don't need certification.... when the buzzer goes, you take the fries out of the ftyer.

C.mon... tell us why we should think you are as special as you think you are...

Reply to
Jim Warman