Taurus/Sable interior style

What was the range of years that the 1988 interior was manufactured. I am thinking 1988 through 1990, but I am not sure.
Thanks, Larbo

1991. There may be subtle difference in the remaining trim.
Bill
Larry B wrote:

What parts are you talking about? Many parts will swap. I think in 1990 they changed the dash style.
Bob

The cargo cover for the station wagon. Thanks,
Lar

used might be torn as bad as the one you might have. At least that's the case (or if) when they get here.
Bill
Larry B wrote:

hatch in the far back?
The rear of the wagon is very similar up to 95. Some models had the third seat, some just the hinged cover over the floor.
Bob

A cargo cover is a modular unit that snaps into the plastic side trim near the wheel wells. It is spring loaded and unwinds to cover the cargo area from behind the back seat to the rear hatch.
Lar
Larry B wrote:

I have owned two wagons and never had one. It must have been a upscale option along with the 3rd seat. BUT, i would be looking on any wagon up to 95 if your looking for donor parts.
Bob

In 1990, the first year using an airbag, the dashboard was redesigned.