Taurus/Sable interior style

What was the range of years that the 1988 interior was manufactured. I am thinking 1988 through 1990, but I am not sure.

Thanks, Larbo

Reply to
Larry B

You didn't say what parts, but the instrument panel is the same from 1986 to

1991. There may be subtle difference in the remaining trim.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

What parts are you talking about? Many parts will swap. I think in 1990 they changed the dash style.

Bob

Reply to
BOB URZ

Hi Bob,

The cargo cover for the station wagon. Thanks,

Lar

Reply to
Larry B

Same will hold true 88 to 91 .... I doubt if you will find one OEM, and used might be torn as bad as the one you might have. At least that's the case (or if) when they get here.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

What exactly do you mean by the cargo cover? The cover that covers the hatch in the far back?

The rear of the wagon is very similar up to 95. Some models had the third seat, some just the hinged cover over the floor.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

In 1990, the first year using an airbag, the dashboard was redesigned.

Reply to
Bob

A cargo cover is a modular unit that snaps into the plastic side trim near the wheel wells. It is spring loaded and unwinds to cover the cargo area from behind the back seat to the rear hatch.

Lar

Reply to
Larry B

I have owned two wagons and never had one. It must have been a upscale option along with the 3rd seat. BUT, i would be looking on any wagon up to 95 if your looking for donor parts.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz