Taurus SEL 2002 oil change schedule ?

I aquired my SEL second hand some months ago. Where is the maintenance schedule for such things as oil change ? I cannot find it in the manual ... am I overlooking it ?
Thanks,
-RS-

There was a link posted earlier in here I believe to download owners & Maintenance manuals, try a google news search. Failing that figure on 3-4 months 3000 miles 5000 KMS for dino oil, city driving. Farther and less frequent for highway synthetic oil driving.
Brake fluid and Antifreeze changed every 4 years (Air & Cabin filter as welll as PCV valve will be checked during oil changes. Tune up figure depends upon driving style and conditions etc.
but many will disagree with that.
you can buy a package here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-FORD-TAURUS-OWNERS-MANUAL-NEW_W0QQitemZ8027220673QQcategoryZ6762QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem