taurus V6 93 burning fuse

Hi,
Maybe one of you can help me - a fuse of 10A is keep burning , i think the fuse controls the fuel pump. and everytime it burns the car wont start.... my
mechanic told me its this unit that placed right above the radiator, he replaced it and it and it worked for few min after i left the shop.........he doesnt seems to know what he is doing. any ideas ?
thanks
Find out what the fuse is operating. then i can be of more service.
--

http://www.hard-parts.org /
The best place for your hard to find part needs

I think you OUGHT to know what-all DOESNT work when that fuse is blown!
you pay..DEAL with it!
I do not know
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

You don't seem to be getting anywhere here. You are looking for someone to provide a quick solution and you won't find it at your computer without doing something. Get up, go out there and check things. I think your old pump is dragging and blowing the fuse. I would be persuaded differently if you found something else on the circuit with a short causing the current draw. But the pump is probably old and very suspect. They do go like this. If that is the case it's a big job to change it. I would put an amp meter in series with the pump and see what it draws. It should only be a few amps. If it's close to 10, you need a pump.
all he replaced was a c.c.r.m.(constant control relay module) it houses some of the inportant relays like your fuel pump relay but i would be looking for a shorted wire but first you must look in your owners manual to figure out what the fuse supplies power to and then go from there.
The only reason im asking you guys in b/c this mechanic cant find a solution to the burning fuse, he keep giving me possible reasons but not a definite one. I dont think i trust him very much. il check your suggestions . thank you guys.