Taurus window problem

My 1999 Taurus has two windows that do not work. The right front and left rear. They do not make a sound. I don't know if they stopped working at the same time. Is there a reason that would cause these two
to be related, or is it coincidental? Aren't all four on one fuse?
Gary
GARY opined in

If they're like earlier Taurii (95 in my case), the motors are undersized and the gear lube tends to dry out.
Take the left rear one out and check it... I bought a used replacement but fixed the original by cleaning and relubing
Thanks for your response. Are these window motors difficult to get to? Do I need any special tools?
Gary
GARY opined in

just the usual.. philips screwdriver (#2) and a 1 1/2 inch or so putty knife to snap out the plug fasteners in sides and bottom, lift when you get the panel to swing out.