Taurus X

I must be behind the times, just saw a Taurus X today. Anyone seen one, its a SUV.

Reply to
Max Power

Saw it on the Ford website last night.

Reply to
Tim J.

It's just the new name for the previous Freestyle. It's the same basic platform as the new Taurus (former Five Hundred.)

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

Previously called the Freestyle. Fine vehicle, but not really an SUV. Maybe a Crossover....but in 1990 it would have been called a Taurus Station Wagon. My Mother has a 2005 Freestyle (bought new in 2005). It has been almost flawless and she likes it very much.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

It is a crossover. Basically, a renamed Ford 500 station wagon.

Reply to
Jeff

To me... looks like a Freestyle and a Fusion got into a fight.....

Reply to
Jim Warman