Taurus X

I must be behind the times, just saw a Taurus X today. Anyone seen one, its a SUV.

Saw it on the Ford website last night.
snipped-for-privacy@haxors.com says...

It's just the new name for the previous Freestyle. It's the same basic platform as the new Taurus (former Five Hundred.)

Previously called the Freestyle. Fine vehicle, but not really an SUV. Maybe a Crossover....but in 1990 it would have been called a Taurus Station Wagon. My Mother has a 2005 Freestyle (bought new in 2005). It has been almost flawless and she likes it very much.
Ed
C. E. White wrote:

It is a crossover. Basically, a renamed Ford 500 station wagon.
To me... looks like a Freestyle and a Fusion got into a fight.....