tbird headlights

This may have been asked already but i need to know. '96 Tbird head lights lens' are fogged up. Looks like road dirt damage. Can this be repaired or do they need to be replaced? and if so where to find?

TCCOA.com for the temporary fix. I do it every 6 months or so... cause I'm not too worried about how they look, just how they work.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=headlights&btnG=Google+Search
Note what you see in the search box?
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

OR...:
http://www.google.com/search?&q=headlights+yellowed+OR+cloudy&btnG=Search
Rob
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:12:35 -0400, "Frank Ross"

If polishing fails, you might look here. I had to replace the headlights in a couple of vehicles over the years.
Lugnut
http://www.google.com/search?&q=headlights+yellowed+OR+cloudy&btnG=Search