Tempo IRCM

I believe I have traced the problem with my '92 Tempo's cooling fan to the IRCM. Does anyone know of a good source for a new or used IRCM (other than the dealer)? I don't have too many junkyards close by.
Thanks!
Dave
Dave wrote:

If your really brave, you can try to crack it open and resolder the circuit board. Might be bad solder connections from heat build up.
Bob
-
install a switch for the fan inside the cab, then just turn it on after you start the motor