Ten New Crown Vics Sighted, Headed Into Fleet Service

Would be a proud site for any Ford stockholder, but I am not one.
I spotted ten brand new yellow CVs on a car carrier this morning, headed into NYC. I'm pretty sure it was ten, I didn't have much time
stare and count since I was driving my new F-150 SC 4x4 to work. Not sure how many cars one of those trucks can carry.
Obviously the CVs were going into the NYC cab service... just got me thinking about all of the CV fleet threads I read on this ng recently.
Those CVs must be working out well enough for the cab companies, police, fire, etc. Maybe when I need an old man car I'll get one, that is if they still make them in 30 years and I don't fall for a Lincoln.
if you want to see more, just take a ride down port st in port newark. faps has over 1000 at any given time. they are the ne regional distributor for ford, and also the european distributor.