Tensioner Pulley

Is there a way to lubricate the tensioner pulley on 1996 Taurus? By the way, this is an outstanding, knowledgeable group. !! thanks.. Ralph Griffith West Chester, OH

Yes and no, I have successfully removed the tensioner pulley, used a razor blade to gently pry off the sealed bearing seal, cleaned out the old grease, and applied new grease and pressed the seal back in. I only did this because the old bearing was in good shape (no roughness), but spun freely, it should have viscous drag indicating grease that is still doing its job.

If it's noisy, it's too late.
You MIGHT try to find the bearing at a bearing supply and replace it..