tex get your facts straight

Ignore the idiots. And remember, the good guys don't always win the battle,

>but usually win the war. > >He ignored 9/11 and the IRAQ sponsored terrorist camps that supported Osama >and such. He ignores the "Russian" SCUDS IRAQ sent to Israel. He ignores all >the facts and death and makes fallacious arguments. Total nincompoop, but >very typical of terrorists in general that use deception and misdirection to >emotionally sway opinion. Fact is, much of the world is full of cowards; the >more cowardly they are, the louder they are too. We are over there for a >multitude of reasons, not just one. IRAN better watch out too or we will be >in there as well if the Israeli government doesn't beat us to it. > >

LMFAO who supplied saddam with poison gas to use on the iranians? who supplied them with jetfighters to fight iran who gave them armored vehicles, guns and tanks? you bet.........USA as forfallacious arguments....where are those WMD`s ?

How many palistinians have the jews killed or ruled over

as for Iran. LMFAO they already kicked out your shaw they made ya look like fools when ya tried to rescue hostages and in the end CANADA had to rescue the USA

yup HISTORY REPEATS

PSSSSST bin laden is in afganistan

NOT IRAQ

h u r c