TFI module not on distibutor how 2 check it?

My 92 ranger 3.0L has code faults(565,124,172,173,212,452,542). The TFI is mounted by my radiator. Is there a test I can perform on it with a mutlimeter, Ohms check. It has only the 6-pin connector the (H1-H6) no
(D1-D3) I found a resistance check on-line for the distibutor mounted tfi but nothing for this one.
edleft wrote:

No, it can't be tested accurately with an ohm meter. Many parts stores can test your module, although the only sure test is replacing it with a known good one. You can narrow the problem down to the module by checking related components ie: power to the coil, the coil itself, proper power and ground to the module, pickup coil, etc.
You don't state what the concern is or what you have checked, but it sounds like a no start. If you haven't already, check for spark, fuel pressure, and injector pulse. If you lack spark and injector pulse then the module is a likely suspect with the pickup coil a close second.

run? Run a fuel pressure test, one of your codes indicate the fuel pump circuit is open.