thank you norwich union for the way you dealt with my claim

thank you norwich union for the way you dealt with my claim

1.. your customer service is second to none, you realy now how to look after your customers for the future. norwich union have realy made me happy for the last 12 months NOT

1a.. you took away my NCB 2 years ?? no you took 3 years

2.. thank you for penalising the inocent _ me your customer.

3.. thank to the members of the switch boards who called me a liar.just because i quoted what i was told over the phone by one of your staff..

4.. thank you for the way you have for the past year treated me like sh*t

5.. thank you for the way you became ,judge,jury and executioner on my claim and cost me money since i was the inoccent party of the accident.

6.. so you want my help to get your money back from the other persons insurance?? well after the way you have treated me HA HAHAHAHAH.. SIT ON IT ....you should have waited untill the end before deciding to take away my NCB...I AM THE INOCENT ONE OF THE ACCIDENT REMEMBER????put you hearing aid in...its called listening to your customers..
Reply to
norwichunion

Had you filed a legitimate accident claim in a timely manner our company could have recovered damages from the at fault party. The revised assessment of your NCB is a direct result of your complicity in this claim. From the onset you have tried to deceive Norwich Union by claiming an accident did not happen on your part.

Customer service: snipped-for-privacy@norwichunion.com

Reply to
aase