Thanks for the alignment shop thread.

Just in time. I just finished replacing the upper ball joints in the '68 Cougar, and now need to have it aligned. I think I will call around the various collision shops and see what they say. Hopefully, I can find someone with an interest in vintage cars who is familiar with the suspension and how to actually adjust it. Damn, if I only had the equipment we had in high school auto shop.

Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom

Hey Tom, the equipment to check and make adjustments are not expensive.

Is just one place too look.

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Hey! Thanks for the tip!