Thanks for the alignment shop thread.

Just in time. I just finished replacing the upper ball joints in the '68 Cougar, and now need to have it aligned. I think I will call around the various collision shops and see what they say. Hopefully, I can find
someone with an interest in vintage cars who is familiar with the suspension and how to actually adjust it. Damn, if I only had the equipment we had in high school auto shop.
--
Tom
TS3

Thomas Moats wrote: