Thanks for the Arostar seat help, but I need to restate my question.

My local junkyard has some aerostar seats, but they are ALL jacked up. Seems to me that some other vehicles' seats would be compatible, maybe another van or SUV. Does anyone have any knowledge? TIA!

Not sure what you mean by "jacked up".... You could try another wreckers for an Aerostar with stock seats... You could check around for a wreckers that uses the Hollander system for interchanges but I'm not sure it will help too much.
If you opt for seats that require modifications to fit, I would want to be sure that things are solidly mounted just in case the unthinkable happens.
FWIW, your question is one that will be hard to answer accuratley.

4ax.com:

I get the impression you're looking for pristine seat upholstery.
If so, you got the WRONG vehicle. People that bought aerostars and kept them did so because of their utility and werent too likely to worry about frayed weaving (which WAS a problem on mine).
So what your REALLY asking ..."is anyone else on here as anal as I am about this?"
answer: Probably not.
I suggest looking around for good quality slip-overs. Or learn to sew.
Or learn to sew.
I thought that was what women were invented for ;o)