Thanks Jim Warman & Don Byrer

Hi AAF group, I recently asked a question regarding a PO401 error code. Thanks Jim & Don - it seems that your diagnosis was correct - DPFE sensor -
in stock part at the local NAPA store. Thank both of you, Ed in Indiana
Thanks for your kind words, Ed. It's this kind of feedback that adds to ones day....

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:30:20 -0400, "Ed Powers"

Glad to help...also thanks to my parts guy, moonlighting at the ford dealer...he saved ME a lot of hassle by pointing me in that direction...
--Don Don Byrer KJ5KB Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy Glider & CFI wannabe kj5kb-at-hotmail.com
"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..." "Watch out for those doves...<smack-smack-smack-smack...>"