THANKS TO ALL HERE: Blower Motor Resistor FUXED!!

SORRY I didn't post sooner but the EXACT fix was the 'Blower Motor Resistor" located under and behind the glove box.

I couldn't personally do the repair due to a few physical disabilities but a close relative spent about 10 minutes to replace the part. That was on Saturday March 6th.

That mad the repair cost under $20. Not to shabby

I love setting AC/Heat on something other than Nuclear High or else.

This NG is unique in giving correct answers and very kittle spam.

TOO the 'around 5 people' who ofered me help, I thank you.

March 14 2010

Reply to
Crackles McFarly

Thanks for posting a followup to let us know the result. Many times we never know the outcome.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher