thanks to lugnut

Thank you lugnut. After you filled in the gaps in the old knot here I went out and found a 351 c in a 73 country squire thats in and purring fine.Thanks again nobody else seemed to know anything about that old boat
anchor.
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:26:20 -0500, "carolyn gougeon"

Not sure how I may have helped but, your quite welcome.