thar she blowwwws tom gets a lesson

wrote:

lmfao you read how to win friends and influence people lmfao what makes you think i care if you respect me or not tom i could CARE LESS what thefuck you bunch of foctards think pretty plain to see that you are upset or you wouldent write stupid trivia about a new book you just read take a good look in a mirror your the one with a personality disorder or you are a bit slow
think of it this way hurc was trolling for fools and hooked a tom
psssssst tom ever see the wheels on a boat?
arrrrrrrrrrrrrr tommy
your an imbicle back yard HACK
who really cares about a dumb fuck who bought a ford every time i see one get sold I say there goes another DUMB FUCK watch all the technicians snicker and laff I SMELL GRAVEY
hurc ast
lmfao hurc ast
please do us all a favor and tell us what dealership you work at so we can avoid it.

what is how to win friends and influence people?? I don't give a hoot if you respect me or not. my point is that every time you post anything you make yourself look like an idiot. try sitting there and reading some of the useless drivel you type, and I bet you will say the same thing everyone does; boy, this guy is a real asshole. all I was trying to do was educate you, but it is quite apparent that either you like being thought the fool, or you really are an idiot. I have been in business for a long time, and a lot of bigger dogs than you have tried to get on my nerves and failed and left with their tails between their legs. I was here way before you, and I will be here a long time after you are gone, so don't think you have won anything, because it is all in your mind

Not to interfere in your tyrades but I have owned nothing but fords in my life: 89 f-250, 87 taurus, 93 f-150, 98 f-150, 92 t-bird sc, 2003 ranger and a 98 f-250 powerstroke, and I have never had to take any to the shop for repairs I have replaced 1 injector in the powerstroke and 1 caliper on the tbird and done nothiong else to them except routine maintenance. So I dont feel I am a dumb fuck I have gotten nothing except quality and good service from my FORD vehicles. I must correct myself I do own my grandmothers old toyota pu but it is broke down in my back yard in pieces waiting for me to rebuild it.
--
nevada_matt