The chief of police cars

Page 3 of 3  
Mike hunt wrote:


How few? Do you have numbers to back your opinion?
I see a lot of Dodge Charger police cars out there, myself.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I'm seeing a lot more of them recently - my town just got one, the next town west has one, and the Massachusetts State Police must've gotten a bunch of them because I'm seeing them all over the state now.
There was an article in the Boston Globe in the last month that quoted a couple of Staties and they *love* their Chargers for their power and handling - and the fact that the motoring public has been so tuned in to the Crown Vics for so long that the Chargers are almost like Stealth cop cars...
/daytripper (always on the lookout ;-)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I guess one could say less than one of ten could be stealthy
wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike hunt wrote:

One could say 10 of 10 could be stealthy.
Yet, if they are so stealthy, how come we are seeing them?
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
One could but nobody sell ten our of ten police cars. The best ratio is eight out of ten for the Interceptor
wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike hunt wrote:

Could you please restate what you said, but this time in English? I know my spelling and grammar are not perfect, but I am unable to decipher what you mean.
Can you also back your figures with references?
Either way, the Charger is gaining ground.
<http://www.officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Dodge-Charger-Challenges-Ford--Chevy-for-Top-Police-Car/1 $39028>
Notice how the article says that the car makers don't say how many police cars they sell. So any figures you have are made up by you.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You do not need to do a search your are free to believe what ever you choose


<http://www.officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Dodge-Charger-Challenges-Ford--Chevy-for-Top-Police-Car/1 $39028>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
How many is 'a lot?' Do you have numbers to back your opinion?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike hunt wrote:

I have noticed approximately 20 on different locations.
However, you made the claim that few police departments chose the Dodge over the Interceptor. You back it up.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Does the term, do you own home work ring a bell?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike hunt wrote:

No. It's your homework to back your claims. Not mine.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
It is not a claim it is a fact, look it up if you don't believe it. Search the Tribune Newspapers for one

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike hunt wrote:

No, it is not a fact. It is your opinion.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You claim it is not a fact. what is your source for that erroneous opinion?

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.