The Drive-a-Toyota Act

Page 14 of 16
It proves that not all buyers liked their previous vehicle and switched brands. That applies to all brands ;)
mike

Mike Hunter wrote:

yet the car maker with the greatest loyalty is the GM (a larger proportion of GM buyers are repeat GM buyers than those of any other maker). I think the brand with the greatest brand loyalty.
Jeff

Mike Hunter wrote:

GM is the auto maker with the greatest loyaly (A higher proporiton of GM cars are repeat GM buyers). I think the brand with the greatest brand loyalty is TOyota.
jeff

You are entitle to believe whatever you choose. ;)
mike

Mike Hunter wrote:

Whatever you say Mike.
A difference between you and I is that I am able to back what I say:
<http://www.thecarconnection.com/Auto_News/Daily_Auto_News/Auto_News/Toyota_Tops_Power_Loyalty_Rating.S175.A11529.html
At least I did for the brand. You're welcome to believe what you want for the auto maker with the highest costumer loyalty.
Jeff

I don't believe it...because as well all know, a Prius can't do 100 mph...

I figure is old man forced him to plead guilty due to OM's possible run for the president. Gore wouldn't want this to taint his chances, LOL.
--
"Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax, and watch the pictures, now,
as they fly through the air."
dbu., wrote:

I don't think Gore plans to run for office. If he did, it has nothing to do with the results of the high-brid case. The younger Gore may have pleaded guilty because, get this, he was guilty of driving the high-brid when he was high.
Jeff wrote:

Perhaps he can borrow enough carbon credits from his dad to get out of it. I think he has enough carbon credits on his own to get out of the speeding thing (since it was in a Prius), not sure about the drug charges, and maybe enough to rape a little girl, jay walk, and drive an H3 for a week if he wants to and still have a positive carbon credit balance.
Bill Putney wrote:

Considering all the carbon dioxide Al Gore puts out (not to mention the extra CO2 generates because he weighs so much when he travels), I doubt his dad has extra carbon credits. Besides, his house is not nearly as efficient as our President's house in Texas.
jeff

Jeff wrote:

Oh - but you don't understand! By wasting energy, Al Gore pays extra money into the TVA, which allows them to build windmills, which is a net gain for everyone, so he gets carbon credits for that (which, BTW, his own company brokers), so he thereby gets special permission to continue wasting even more energy in the name of saving Mother Earth. It's kind of like a perpetual motion machine.
So, Jeff, you've simply got to learn to think like a liberal elitist to understand the logic - but be careful that your head doesn't explode in the process.

I just heard on the news that if he's a good little boy til 2009, he'll be off the hook and won't have to do jail time.
--
"Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax, and watch the pictures, now,
as they fly through the air."

Won't have a record either.

It pays to have a well known father.
--
"Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax, and watch the pictures, now,
as they fly through the air."

Any irony in that statement?
Cathy

Cathy F. wrote:

Irony and familiarity.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9676/dui1qs0.gif
Cheney was convicted of drunk driving twice during an eight-month period in the early 1960s in his home state of Wyoming.
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5798/dwi2ys6.gif

So what does that 40 year old event have to do with Al Gores son today?
--
"Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax, and watch the pictures, now,
as they fly through the air."
dbu., wrote:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

Didn't answer my question.
--
"Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax, and watch the pictures, now,
as they fly through the air."
dbu., wrote:

I'm guessing Cathy F. didn't need an explanation.