The Drive-a-Toyota Act

Page 16 of 16

Had clinton done his job, he would have spent more money on national security as GWB had to do and we wouldn't have had 3000 + innocent citizens die on 9/11.
You are a bumbling idiot for even mentioning this.
--
"Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax, and watch the pictures, now,
as they fly through the air."
dbu., wrote:

I wouldn't say what you pose here makes you an idiot but it certainly does not make you informed. Why is it I wonder that the misinformed are so quick to go to name calling? Have you any idea how many warnings of the intentions to attack were ignored by Bush? Do at least a *little* homework before embarrassing yourself.
"F.H." wrote:

If you knew how the government worked, you would know that The Congress passes budgets. The Democratically controlled Congress (particularly the House) outspent Reagan's proposed spending budgets 7 out of 8 years. As the Reagan tax cuts kicked in, tax REVENUES rose, and roughly doubled. A country nearly on life support in 1981 with sky high interest rates, staggering inflation, high unemployment, and general malaise / stagflation of the Carter era becamse a thundering economy by the middle-late 1980s. Similarly, the tax REVENUES have been rising sharply since 2002.

And you just joined the Loonie Liberal Leftist hall of shame. The day I beleve your Loonie Liberal Leftist BullShit is the day monkeys fly out of my butt.
Charles of Schaumburg
Jeff Mayner wrote:

That's pretty rich (pun intended) - the Soros crowd even being able to utter the word "truth". (BTW - look up the word grammmar so you understand what all it entails. Hint - it ain't just sentence structure.)
"F.H." wrote:

The sale was required at the time. It would have been extremely unethical not to sell the stock. It was not hidden.

Fourteen (14) convictions were made during the Whitewater investigation, *including a sitting governor*, three business partners of the Clintons, and the #3 man at the Justice Dept. If you want to know why it hadn't reached the Clintoons, you would need to ask Susan McDougal, Webb Hubbell, and the late James McDougal, not to mention Vince Foster who for years put up roadblock after roadblock to the truth. And Don't forget Hillary Clinton, who "lost" the billing records that were under subpoena and who also coordinated in cleaning out Foster's office after his untimely death. But that's ok, why should they follow the law?
wrote in message

Really? They better get a special prosecutor right on that shit. I'd say spend as much taxpayer's money as needed to get to the bottom of it too. Leave no stone unturned, no matter where it takes him. I don't care if they don't find anything and spen 40 million.
I know of a guy over at Pepperdine that has some experience in Wild-ass Goose Chases that would be just right for the job. Name's Ken Starr. ;-)

wrote in message

he'll
Keep working it Bill, keep working it! Since neither of them is going to be on the 2008 ticket, and Hillary isn't going to be nominated for President (VP is most likely) you can keep yourself amused shooting at 10 year old memories while the rest of the country pays attention to the folks actually on the ticket. (hint, you have to actually be running to have a chance at being elected to the Presidency)
Ted

As near as I can tell, all the white kids get offered a deal like that.

in message

We covered this when it actually happened. In various magazine road tests the Prius was able to top 105 mph.
Ed