The "F" WORD

Today, for the umpteenth time I learned why Ford is a 4 letter word beginning with the letter "F".

Reply to
me

These trolls would get better responses on a chevy newsgroup.

Reply to
Merc

funny that, i thought all french cars were four letter words too.

Reply to
steve

Yes, i thought everyone knew that Fords are "FINE" john

1999 chevy tahoe 2000 xj jeep cherokee classic 1988 xj jeep cherokee, lifted 4", posi , and bfg32x10.5x15 goes anywhere reasonable 1989 ford(fine) Bronco, 351ho,c6,locked rear and my hunting buddy for 12 years. cj5 everything sweet wife mean cat john
Reply to
johnny

F found O on R roadside D dead

F fix O or R replace D daily

Reply to
me

Must be another fine citizen who knows how to put gas in a vehicle and how to start one up. And thats about all you know.

Reply to
BK24

for old retarted drivers forked over rebuilt dodge but the best one yet has to be

F first O on R race D day

Reply to
Falcoon

personaly, i think that blacks are a hell of alot smarter then white people are. also i think that a pontiac is a hell of alot better car than a cadacrap

Reply to
Falcoon

If not for blacks then where would Lincoln and Caddy sales be??

Reply to
BK24

arguing "for" or "pro" blacks is just as worse..........for gods sake people its a colour, neither for or against because when it all comes down to it we are all the same, and anyone that says different is either brainwashed by culture or education (lack of). you can walk into any industry in the world and find black people and white people building the same thing together, whether that be pontic's, ford's, or rolls royce's. as soon as the world realises that the only thing that seperates blacks from whites is ignorance and a different shade of skin then maybe we might understand why there is so much hatred in this sad world we live in that has no valid right to be there.

Reply to
steve

As a veteran of both Gulf wars, a stint in Panama, border patrol outside of Juarez for 6 months with the DEA and a joyous 3 weeks in L.A. during the riots, I assure I have seen more than enough hatred to last me 3 lifetimes. To the common down to earth people I agree on the difference in Whites and African American's but truth is this day and age most aren't in that same frame of mind. And in all fairness when you still have BET then it isn't meant to me different but same. After all, how many White Entertainment Networks are there? The Spike Lee's will always let us know about the oppression of the Black people.

Reply to
BK24

i agree with what your saying, totally, and the riots were horific from any viewpoint, as were all of the examples you mention, and on that basis my post was meant to appeal to both blacks and whites. we all need to forget the past and move foreward.

Reply to
steve

You got the wrong idea, buddy. I am not a racist. I know it was a bad joke. However, I was trying to get this troll --------> snipped-for-privacy@my.com to SHUT THE HELL UP about the anti-Ford thing.

~CyberWolf

Reply to
CyberWolf

Reply to
atec77

HELL

well thanks for at least posting to explain.....respect for that. i don't ussually get wound up about racism, we all know its there, and we all know what we have to do to eradicate it, but some days i'm running a

3amp fuse instead of a 30.

Reply to
steve

Yes, but the blacks make the black cars and the whites make the white ones. That is why green cars are more costly, there are no green people to make them, so they have to rely on robots.

Reply to
me

You pathetic lowlife redneck racist!

Reply to