The "F" WORD

Today, for the umpteenth time I learned why Ford is a 4 letter word beginning with the letter "F".

These trolls would get better responses on a chevy newsgroup.

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 00:51:31 -0000, "steve"

F found O on R roadside D dead
F fix O or R replace D daily

You got the wrong idea, buddy. I am not a racist. I know it was a bad joke. However, I was trying to get this troll --------> snipped-for-privacy@my.com to SHUT THE HELL UP about the anti-Ford thing.
~CyberWolf
to SHUT THEHELL

well thanks for at least posting to explain.....respect for that. i don't ussually get wound up about racism, we all know its there, and we all know what we have to do to eradicate it, but some days i'm running a 3amp fuse instead of a 30.

Yes, i thought everyone knew that Fords are "FINE" john
1999 chevy tahoe 2000 xj jeep cherokee classic 1988 xj jeep cherokee, lifted 4", posi , and bfg32x10.5x15 goes anywhere reasonable 1989 ford(fine) Bronco, 351ho,c6,locked rear and my hunting buddy for 12 years. cj5 everything sweet wife mean cat john

to start one up. And thats about all you know.
for old retarted drivers forked over rebuilt dodge but the best one yet has to be
F first O on R race D day
personaly, i think that blacks are a hell of alot smarter then white people are. also i think that a pontiac is a hell of alot better car than a cadacrap

If not for blacks then where would Lincoln and Caddy sales be??
arguing "for" or "pro" blacks is just as worse..........for gods sake people its a colour, neither for or against because when it all comes down to it we are all the same, and anyone that says different is either brainwashed by culture or education (lack of). you can walk into any industry in the world and find black people and white people building the same thing together, whether that be pontic's, ford's, or rolls royce's. as soon as the world realises that the only thing that seperates blacks from whites is ignorance and a different shade of skin then maybe we might understand why there is so much hatred in this sad world we live in that has no valid right to be there.

As a veteran of both Gulf wars, a stint in Panama, border patrol outside of Juarez for 6 months with the DEA and a joyous 3 weeks in L.A. during the riots, I assure I have seen more than enough hatred to last me 3 lifetimes. To the common down to earth people I agree on the difference in Whites and African American's but truth is this day and age most aren't in that same frame of mind. And in all fairness when you still have BET then it isn't meant to me different but same. After all, how many White Entertainment Networks are there? The Spike Lee's will always let us know about the oppression of the Black people.
i agree with what your saying, totally, and the riots were horific from any viewpoint, as were all of the examples you mention, and on that basis my post was meant to appeal to both blacks and whites. we all need to forget the past and move foreward.

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:49:56 -0000, "steve"

Yes, but the blacks make the black cars and the whites make the white ones. That is why green cars are more costly, there are no green people to make them, so they have to rely on robots.

You pathetic lowlife redneck racist!
that's correct , ford is a 4 letter word , just like in a FAST FORD , which is very common in my part of the world .