the ONLY reason I hate GM..

... is hinted at, here
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/12/pony-poll-update-challenger-and-camaro - concepts-dead-even/
Paste both lines
GM apparently still has no clue why Camaro/ Firebird sales were so dismal
at the last edition.
Think about the mindset of those who would prefer the Camaro over the Challenger.
Would likely have two big decals in the Camaro rear glass.. guess which two, you've seen them often enough.
you pay..DEAL with it!