the resident idiot

I have noticed that the resident idiot of the newsgroup, that claimed he would "be here forever", has been gone for about 2 months. any ideas??? my
guess is either he got caught using the jiffy lubes computer for non business related personal use and got fired, or school let out and he no longer has access to the computer lab.

ever think he might occasionly find himself in a bar drunk and get confused... thinking he's got the same safety as on here?
Probably in traction or entering rehab about now..
interesting theory. but then I don't think we could be that lucky. :-)

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Jeff
Hope you didn't break the lucky streak by mentioning....
wrote:

Spike 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

I think somebody contacted his employer and let them know what was going on. That likely got him fired (lub rack at the Ford dealership he claimed he worked at)

Naw, he just got bored with us....I kinda miss him.