The value of the "K" key

For Netscape or Thunderbird users: It kills a thread.

I don't get it Frank??? Am I missing something?? Doug
ankhe105 wrote:

When some spammer starts a thread that for some reason takes on a like and won't die, I just click on it, and then hit the "K" key. It kills the thread.
F.H. wrote:

Sheesh, (takes on a *life*).
Fat Fingers
Oh, ok. thanks, that's good to know. Doug