thepartsbin.com. They take your money but don't count on getting parts

I ordered a bunch of brake parts for the car. The parts never came. I can't get in touch with a real person. Won't respond to emails. Got ripped off. Time for a credit card dispute. Hopefully this will
save some of you the same hassle
Tim,
Try these people, I have and Their honest. They sell discount original ford parts. There cheap. All the parts are new.
http://www.parts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid !3787

Also try fordparts.com I checked out the parts.com link you provided and found fordparts.com to be a little cheaper, and the website looks almost exactly the same. FordParts.com is an actual ford dealership out of Washington. I have yet to find a part # they didn't have available online. All genuine OEM stuff.
Kevin G. Torkelson wrote:

I ordered parts from these two sites & they are honest & reasonably priced ford parts.Rockauto.com & TheAutoPartsStore.com
I too have enjoyed god luck with parts.com and fordparts.com. Have as much luck with rockauto.com as well.
Before I order parts, I conduct a Google search and ask for promotional codes for any on-line purchase, on occasion, a discount promo code will pop up for a discount.
Rockauto.com will send discount coupns via e-mail too.
Frank