Ticking Noise from left front wheel 99 Grand MArquis

I recently posted here about my 99 Grand Marquis pulsating brake problem. Now I'm getting ticking noises (not while I'm applying the brakes). Any idea what this may be? Had the front end "rebuilt" about
6 months ago including new shocks and ball joints.

you FOCKTARD
lmfao hurc ast
I know what a caliper is but what is a focktard? Is this a word in the English dictionary? Can someone please tell me what is a focktard?
On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:33:16 GMT, whoseya daddy96@yahoo.com wrote:

"kabinnnn" wrote

That would be "hurc from Calgary". Just spelled differently.

Just when driving, or with the wheel off the ground too? What kind of ticking? Once per revolution? Multiple ticks per rev? Got any rocks/nails stuck in the tire tread? Got those silly (and noisy) spoked hubcaps? Any dangly bits or cotter pins brushing a wheel weight?
several ticks per revolution no rocks or nails no spoked hub caps no cotter pins. Just happens when driving. Could this be bad wheel bearings? Some of the threads here indicate that wheel bearings go in these cars.
On Mon, 16 May 2005 09:38:14 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

do you have full size hubcaps on it?? the crown vic full size hubcaps will start making a ticking noise after being put on and off a few times. the wire clips that hold them on loosen up and cause a ticking noise that sounds like a stone stuck in the cap

Yes they are full size caps. I will take them off one a t a time to see if I can delete the noise.
If your right I'll let you know.

that would be you FOCTARD
hurc ast
Define: Focktard
Is this something bad? Is it something in the Canadian dictionary? I understand that you live in Calvery Canada.
Also, I think I found out about the ticking problem. I removed the front hubcap and the noise went away. Must be broken, but the problem was not the caliper as you indicated before.
On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:42:43 GMT, whoseya daddy96@yahoo.com wrote:

i thought you were smart enough to isolate hubcaps my mistake i know now ALL yankees are FOCTARDS
hurc ast
and if you are so smart. why didn't you suggest the hubcaps instead of wheel bearings or loose calipers?? maybe it because it takes a stupid truck driver that don't know anything to give good advice, unlike the canadian AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN, who can only give out wrong, misleading, bovine rectal drivel, and insult people that ask simple questions.

like your advice about an on car lathe?
lmfao hurc ast
glad to hear you found it. the loose hubcap mounting wire is something that is regularly overlooked when diagnosing a noise like this.

Thanks, but I still don't konw what a Focktard is? Must be one of those fancy achronyms?

the best I can gather it is the idiots way of calling everyone a forking retard. but don't worry about it, by insulting everyone, he is just showing his own stupidity