Timing belt

I need some infor on a timing belt thats been repaired/replaced twice in less than a month on my 1998 Ford Contour. new pulley and all. Whats the problem. i am under warranty. but problem keeps comming back. do i keep
honoring this shops' warranty or request the return of my money and go else where for repairs?? need some true advice. in need of an honest mechanic.

HOW is it failing? Breaking? Did you have a new water pump installed at the first change? I replaced WP on my probe and it was made with one of the ribs situated so as to shred timing bely, but the tech should have seen that... otherwise bad tensioner pulley or not enough tension
you pay..DEAL with it!
hey thanx for the infor it turned out to be a very bad mechanic..that jinkyed my car. small claims will take care of him from here on out have all shady parts in my hand..this mechanic makes it badd for all the good ones out there

How about some details? If you don't provide any more details in court than you have here you'll lose for sure. A handful of parts won't win the case for you. Bob
I assume that the first time you needed a timing belt. The second time was a warranty repair. That's one failed repair by my count. Things happen. That's what the warranty is for. Why not give the shop a chance rather than hyperventilating? And who says your mechanic is not honest? They are honoring the warranty, right?. Perhaps the part was defective. You don't provide enough information to suggest anything too unusual here.