tin noise from under passenger side.

I been driving now about 30 miles after changing the timing belt, water pump, front oil seal, and accesories drive belt. Suddenly at

40~50 miles speed I heard a clear empty beer tin crushing noise, coming under the front suspension. First I thought someone left a empty beer can or plastic water bottle under the passenger side carpet and was looking every where there. Then the sound stopped as it appered. I think the sound might be coming when the tires are riding over rough surface of the road, you know the pits, pots and patchups. Its wores on I-84 btwn Exit 21 and 20 especially on the ramp to 684 south. I heard this like once every time I was making a stop and turn or rough ride over the ashpalt.

Could be the down side plastics, I couldn't put all the screws back there cause some of them broke off when I removed that plastic shrouds to fix the timing belt. Or it could be the front struts? I saw little rip on the front strut rubber bushing when I was changing the timing belt.

Apprecite any help.

Sam

Reply to
sams

have a friend stand on the hood and jump up and down while you look underneath.

Reply to
<hoytd