tire pressure monitor

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

I bet you have one sensor that is bad. You could lower the pressure on them one at a time to 32 to find it. Then double check your findings. If ALL 4 set it off (1 at a time) at 32 then its normal. The tech scanner that gm dealers use would probably see which one but I don't know cause I can afford one :) 32 psi seems a little to close to the edge of "low" you know?

I still think you need to check your gauge. And be sure to set the tire pressure when the tires are cold. If the recommended pressure is 32 psi, the low pressure warning light should not come on until the pressure drops to around 24 psi.
My SO had the light come on for her RAV4, but in her case it was the spare that was low. Her car has 5 sensors (the spare is on the same wheel as the other tires and can be used as road wheel).
Ed