tires-2003 windstar

any suggestions or recommendations for replacement tires for a 2003 windstar? 12 - 15k miles annually, snow, rain and clear pavement, half interstates, half local roads.ford dealer is suggesting goodyear
regattas, but reviews are mixed. thank you for any suggestions.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Pat/Tom) wrote:

Tread pattern is most important. Look closely at them http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp ? tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Regatta+2
{copy/paste both lines}
then go to Walmart and look at the Viva touring (not the Viva II).
I've had EXCELLENT results with that tire... and have bought 3 sets of four for my, my wife's and my dad's car.
Important factor: Side lugs should be OPEN vent... not just a hint of it, and many DO just hint at it. So those Vivas corner better in the wet, WSW's in, IMO.
http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/69/76/62/03/0069766203826_500X500.jpg
you pay..DEAL with it!
Round ones.