Tires - Assurance Tripletred

Has anyone in the group tried the Goodyear Assurance Tripletred tires? I'm in the market for new tires for ny 02 Town Car and am looking for opinions.
Oh yeah!!!! Have had a pair on the front of my '02 Taurus wagon for some time. Still have a pair of Aquatred 3's on the rear, which will turn into a pair of Triple-tred's soon enough.
The triple-tred's are great tires. In a really good rain (central Florida), the car does not start to hydroplane until ~70 mph, unless there's an amazing amount of standing water. They turn very well and it takes a really good amount of power to spin them - better grip. The only drawback I've found is that they tend to track in the road grooves and ruts a bit more than any other tires I've owned. Overall, I'd definitely recommend them, especially for the water part. I have not tried the snow/ice feature, and probably never will.
Tire rack currently has them for $99 each in the 215/60 size.

Thanks for the info. How's the tread wear?
I'm in Michigan, so I'll have a chance to check out the snow & ice traction this winter.
So far, they seem to be doing very well. I have, conservatively, ~9,000 miles on them, and by looking at them, you'd never know. Treadwear is listed at 740...

I got a set today. The ride's a bit stiffer, and steering is a lot more positive feeling. Tread wear warranty is 80,000. I'm in no rush to find out, but they look like they'll be ok in snow.
Thanks for the input.