To 90's Model Ford Ranger Owners

I recently got an inspection on my 1994 Ford Ranger XLT. But when my lights were tested, the brake lights did not pass inspection. When I turn on all of the lights, they all light up, including the rear tail lights. But when I step on the brakes, the brake lights do not light up, including the brake light on the back of the cab. Has anyone out there had this problem, and if so, how did you solve this problem. Another symptom I am having is once in a while the (abs) light comes on, but my brakes work fine. Now, another problem I am having with my ranger is the heater does not work. Strangely enough though, when I turn on my (AC) and move the climate control to warm, it kicks out luke warm heat when I am driving. I recently had a new radiator put in addition to a new thermostat. If anyone out there has either one of these two problems, please let me know how you solved the problems.

Thank you,

Ned

Reply to
Ned