To Birkshire Bill re: P1633

Hi Bill & Group,
I believe that you may have been correct on the P1633 error code on my Explorer. I have reason to believe that the car had been sitting for months
and your diagnosis sounded good. I hooked the charger to the battery overnight and started it the next day - the check engine light no longer comes on. I'll know more when I get the car licensed and get it on the road. Thanks a lot, Ed Powers (Indiana)