To Change or not to Change

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:35:48 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

I was just wondering if the original poster got around to changing it and what the results were/are.

I wonder if you change it more often than suggested by the manufacturers, if it would last longer ? (since they suggest such long intervals)
On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:16:32 -0700, Rein

The short answer is yes.