To Jim Warman (Not Mr. Warman)

I wish to thank you for your advice on the noise from my '93 Tempo.

I finally got a chance to check the harmonic, I could turn the pulley about .015" with out the harmonic itself moving. I ordered a new one and will install it this coming weekend (if I don't get called into work, my turn to be on call).

Again Thank You.

Bob

Reply to
collieplace

Glad to help... thank you very much for the feedback...

Reply to
Jim Warman