To Jim Warman (Not Mr. Warman)

I wish to thank you for your advice on the noise from my '93 Tempo.
I finally got a chance to check the harmonic, I could turn the pulley about .015" with out the harmonic itself moving. I ordered a new one and
will install it this coming weekend (if I don't get called into work, my turn to be on call).
Again Thank You.
Bob
Glad to help... thank you very much for the feedback...