To 'Spark'- Wiring Diagrams?

Spark, This is Sharon with the 1988 Grand Marquis. As I said in one of my posts, I went to the library and got wiring diagrams; but it was for a 1986.
I thought they would suffice, but that is not true. I have a 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis. I am definitely interested in the wiring scheme going to the relays in the relay box on the fender (EEC, Fuel Pump, A/C, and ?). I have pulled the EEC and Fuel Pump relays based on their part number and cross reference on the AutoZone website. One thing I learned years ago when trying to maintain a 1972 Fiat (stands for 'fix it again Tony') is that sometimes the same part relay is used for multiple purposes. Those wiring diagrams would definitely tell me if I have the relays hooked into the right spot. If you could take a minute to get me just the spot where the relays show their respective wiring, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Sharon
I sent you the diagrams......dont know if you got them....

my
1986.
the
have
right
Thanks Spark, I got them. Also took Dave's advice and went to the AutoZone website and got the wiring diagrams there. Big THANK YOU to both of you.
Take Care, Sharon