To 'Spark'- Wiring Diagrams?

Spark, This is Sharon with the 1988 Grand Marquis. As I said in one of my posts, I went to the library and got wiring diagrams; but it was for a 1986. I thought they would suffice, but that is not true. I have a 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis. I am definitely interested in the wiring scheme going to the relays in the relay box on the fender (EEC, Fuel Pump, A/C, and ?). I have pulled the EEC and Fuel Pump relays based on their part number and cross reference on the AutoZone website. One thing I learned years ago when trying to maintain a 1972 Fiat (stands for 'fix it again Tony') is that sometimes the same part relay is used for multiple purposes. Those wiring diagrams would definitely tell me if I have the relays hooked into the right spot. If you could take a minute to get me just the spot where the relays show their respective wiring, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Sharon

Reply to
Sharon

Thanks Spark, I got them. Also took Dave's advice and went to the AutoZone website and got the wiring diagrams there. Big THANK YOU to both of you.

Take Care, Sharon

Reply to
Sharon

I sent you the diagrams......dont know if you got them....

Reply to
Spark